The Day Spa @ Folawn’s priority is that the company never becomes complacent. The mandate to the team is to continue growing, giving back and continues learning so that their technical and customer service is always at its peak. It’s through this passion for ongoing education and growth that The Day Spa @ Folawn’s guests see the difference with every visit.
Our hair care menu and pricing is designed to reflect our service providers’ expertise rating, which ranges from Prodigy to Master 3
Experience customized care for your hands and feet. Rejuvenating services includes proper maintenance and grooming of nails and cuticles
Aveda Skin Care combines the power of plants with ancient wisdom and modern science. Aveda’s Elemental Nature Facials help restore
For whatever occasion, day or night, your certified Folawn’s Makeup Artist will ensure your look is tailored to enhance your skin type
Discover a sanctuary at The Day Spa at Folawn’s and find relief that welcomes and nurtures you, freeing your mood and your day.
Our Relaxing Waxing rituals provide effective hair removal while providing maximum comfort.
I’ve going to spa for facials & waxing for the better part of two years and have always had a great experience. Not only the staff polite & attentive, but the service are great. Susan is a gem and I recommend her to anyone as often as I can. I look forward to trying more of their services.ADRINNA GUERRERO
● Meet with one of our color experts, discover the shades bet for you, and receive:
● Color Consultation and Budget Plan an expert recommendation on color shades best for you, with a maintenance and budget plan includes blow dry, style, pro tips to recreate you look at home and a makeup finishing touchLEARN MORE
● HOW TO: FIND THE PERFECT LIP – We’ll show you how to find your most-flattering lip colors.
● ULTIMATE MAKEUP LESSON – The best techniques in one comprehensive, lesson that takes you through face prep, eye makeup, lip color and much more.
● TOOLS OF THE TRADE – The right tools are just as important as the makeup you wear—let us show you everything you need to know about your brushes so you can start applying like a pro.LEARN MORE
Having a hair consultation is a very important part of any hair care routine, especially when it comes to deciding on a new hairstyle or color change, and should be done before you begin any type of hair service.
It doesn’t matter if you are just after a simple blow-dry, everyday style or an elaborate wedding upstyle, without your hairstylist understanding your needs, it could be done wrong.LEARN MORE